Thank you Nadz for coming by, I really appreciate you talking non-stop explaining in detail about what I should do and shouldn't do and where I should go and should buy and all those should's!
So after how many years of not travelling, there are somethings that I only know now:
The RM that I want to change with the licensed money changer can be negotiate! and I thought it was fixed! So there is a need to survey all the nearest licensed money changers and flutter eyelashes and pout so that the person would just bring it down a notch, huhu
The difference between a No Rinse Hand Sanitiser and a Rinse one is that you need water for the latter, duh! Ok2, actually, its better to get a No Rinse one since the need to always prepare for situations whereby there would be lack of water. Moreover, I would always be on-the-go so I could constantly rub my hands together without getting it wet and thinking of tissues.
I only need 3 pairs of pants and perhaps double that amount of tops! Wah! and I tot more is less! :p and 1 pair of comfy-go-everywhere and anywhere-sneakers!
Selecting easily mix and match hijab is preferable because I don't have to trouble myself to iron and I can wear it almost always for any occasions. But the thing is, I want for my hijab to match everything or else I won't look good in the pictures! Nadz said that plain black and cream are ideal but plain is sooo boring...hmm...
Sightseeing at night is not advisable and I thought we could still paint the town red until midnight! This is because of the caution that there might be drunks and only people who go clubbing and pubs would be out and about during the night.
I MUST! no, NEED to learn to be good at reading MAPS!! This reminds me of the book, 'Why Men Won't Ask For Directions & Why Women Can't Read Maps! Even as I look at it, I squirm and my eyes squint at all those coloured lines. All I could see was the main attractions and where to shop! LOL :p
Furthermore, I also need to learn simple questions like;
How much is this?
Where is the nearest toilet?
Where is this place? (pointing at the map) :p
There won't be much rice but that's good news coz it's time to eat bread and mostly tuna which means less gobbling up and more diet-ing!
I still don't know how to walk through those doors at the airport! :s
11 comments:
yeaa.. thanks jugak nadz =)
jom packing! (aaaaaaaaaa.....~~~)
becareful girls......don't be too excited tau....
Baca doa selalu and tawakkal to ALLAH. Stick together always.....hehehe
cam sedey plak korang nak gi holiday.....baik2 jalan ye....
zmk:
nearly there [pant, pant] :p
nadiahazhari:
thank you nad and pls pray for us, of course we will be mindful not only for ourselves but most definitely for Allah ^_^
la tahzan, next time, insyaAllah we will make it just the 3 of us, can't wait for that day to come! :D
yes betul tu.. plg kurang pun kt Zoom Malaysia together2 ngan our gang..lets plan lah peeps..
next plan jom?nak titut :p
wah~ korang bercuti ke mana ni?
nadz:
jom3!
thank you! nabihah:
nabihah mana ni?
wait & see, wuu¬
insyaALLAH wan....lets pray together-gether (^_^)
take care and dont galak2. hehe
safe journey!
i'm guessing ure here oredi! huhu.
enjoy ur trip sis!
Allah Hafidz~
fiamanillah
Post a Comment