So here are 3 wishes for you, you and yes, you!
Happy Mother's Day
especially to Mama but now I tend to just call her Ma, hehe :p
I love Mama so much and isn't it just funny that every child or specifically, almost every daughter would fiercely say that 'I hope I don't end up being like my mother!' but then at the end of the far corner of the heart, there's that niggling feeling that you do want to turn out to be like your mother especially if your mother has it all and that perfect life that you know you would just want for yourself. Of course you wouldn't want to be like your mother if she was a drug addict or some stigma that religion and society frowns upon but if the fact that all she does is nag, you still say you hope you don't blabber that much when you become a mother later on in life but then again, you might just do! Scary huh but the thing is, you mother was right when she did it so stomp your feet all you want and pout but mother's do know best!
Now that Mama has a child that has just finished studying and waiting to work, that daughter of hers would like to start treating Mama to something special later in life but right about now, I should just cook for her good heartening meals every day when she comes back after work, huhu
Happy Teacher's Day
I had loved it when I was a teacher and an educator but don't hate me when I am not one later on in life. Regardless of what happened, I would want to contribute to schools especially the rural ones and even when I am not a teacher in the future, I would always be an educator and am making sure of that as I am even working on that! Pray for me peeps!
I dunno this is an issue or not but I really would like to say that we have to train our children not to give gifts that won't be of much use. When I was doing my praticum, I received like 5 ornaments where you could put 1 pen or pencil with a dolphin sculptured to it and I was befuddled at what to do with so many similar items. I am not that cruel but could I possibly give it away to my future students? Please give me your views on this because it's not a major dilemma, just something that would make my conscience crystal clear, huhu
Happy Birthday
you know you
so belated
but its true
you're not perfect
but you're still cool
and I am not either
and we're such fools
does it really matter
as long as you're here
to claim your gift
I will give it to you
so Happy Birthday
on Thursday
when I was driving
taking you with me
it didn't rain
nor did it shine
but your birthday
made me rhyme
so Happy Birthday
4 comments:
nak wish2 bday plak dah -_-"
nway,wish me luck i have an exam this wednesday. marks die x masuk finals pon but die kire as a separate grade.
MySara:
hehe :p
GOOD LUCK beloved dearest mai sis!
pulun k! ;)
wan...sapenyer birthday tue.... (~_^)
yup mai, wish u all the best....
wan, my blog dah bley bg comment.....hehehe
baguslaa k nadiah..aritu nak komen tp leh ;P
Post a Comment